Midwestern is looking to expand by adding people to our team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Midwestern Interactive, and truly make a difference on our team. You must be technically self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Developers ( Front End, and/or Back End for Web / Mobile Applications )
- Technical Support ( Support tickets, user testing, and customer service )
- Work at our office in Downtown Joplin
- Full time salaried position (8am-5pm)
- Computer & Work Station Provided
- Peer conversationalist
- Good ability to communicate directly with Clients
- Not merely an employee mindset, but a leadership and ownership mentality
- Writing and editing skills
- Ability to convey technical details in an easy-to-understand and persuasive manner, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills/time management
- Ability and desire to continually learn and grow and to help others
We give props to candidates with great degrees. We're more interested in your experience, life story and demonstrable skills.
If this interests you please send your resume to Matt Johnson at email@example.com with the subject line Developer Resume.